Shallow Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Memories

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
@rm
Admin
@rm

Change Empty
PostSubject: Change   Change EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 pm

“I do not want to celebrate my birthday,” the twenty-four year old werewolf grumbled as he, several of the cops he worked with, and his best friend, an red haired and green eyed angel named Abel, walked through the streets of Paris on their way to a night club.

The werewolf, Gabriel, much rather would have been at home and with his dog, a German Shepherd named Shiloh. He did not care if it was his birthday, or that he had a free ticket to get totally wasted at the club since he did not have work tomorrow. He just wanted to be home. He could drink there as he often did to drown away his problems then pass out in his bed.

“Well, I do not care what you want; it is what you need and deserve, Gabe,” Abel said to Gabriel, as he followed everyone through the doors of the club.

The place was packed full of people, some dancing, some drinking, some talking, some watching the girls perform their shows up on stage and others just sitting around doing absolutely nothing at all.

The group found a table in the center of the full club and pulled up a few chairs before everyone sat down. Gabriel really did not look very happy at all, and one of Gabriel’s fellow cops turned to another office in the group, “You know what Gabe needs, Mark? He needs a girl. It would help him to not be so angry all of the time.” Maybe they could talk one of the girls on stage into showing the werewolf a good time.
Back to top Go down
https://shallowmemories.forumotion.com
kasha

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Zoey was doing her thing on the stage just like every other girl was. She saw the guys walked in and sit down. She was wondering if one of then would come over, she really did not like her job but it got her money so she did. Zoey was pertty, she had brown curly hair plus light blue eyes, she was born with then.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Mark got up from the chair he was sitting in and went up to the stage and to Zoey. She was pretty and looked like someone that Gabriel would deal with. "Hey, can you do me a favor? It is my friends birthday and he needs some cheering up." He pointed towrds Gabriel then pulled out his wallet, "I will pay you."
Back to top Go down
kasha

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Zoey looked at the wallet. Oh no it's ok, it's your friend birthday I'll do it for free. Zoey walked off the stage, she was waiting for Mark to come and walk with her.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Mark made his way back to his spot and once again pointed out which of the guys was Gabriel so that she could talk to him. He hoped that this would make the grump of a werewolf a little happier.

Abel was too busy staring out towrds the dance floor to pay any attention to anything else. His eyes were locked on a black haired and blue eyed demoness who was really the most beatiful woman he ever had laid eyes on.
Back to top Go down
kasha

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi birthday boy Zoey said to Gabriel. Want to have a good time Zoey was keeping her hands and feet away from him because she did not like to touch people. So she put her hand on the table but not to close to Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Gabriel growled at her, not wanting her anywhere near him. He was perfectly fine sitting where he was doing exactly what he was. He had decided that since he was stuck here that he would just drink until he could not drink anymore. If he got to much so Abel would just bring him home.
Back to top Go down
kasha

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 am

Before Zoey could say anything back to Gabriel her phone rang. Hello she said as she answered it, your garage is on fire the person on the other line said. Zoey was shocked when she hung up her phone. Sorry guys I got to go then she ran out the front door to the club. Zoey didn't even realize that she had dropped her cell phone on the ground.

Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Gabriel picked up Zoey's cell phone from off of the ground and put it in one of his pockets. He would go ahead and return it to her. He may have been a grump, but he was nice every once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
kasha

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:39 pm

When Zoey got to her house her garage was burnt down to the grown. Great she said to her self she went to grab her cell phone and realized she didn'[t have it. Oh know she said, what else can I do wrong and then she went into her house. Zoey house was big and nice in side and out.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Gabriel did not remember how the rest of the night went when he woke up the next morning. He must have had way too much to drink last night. It really did not matter, though. He was inside the comfort of his own home now and his German Shepherd Dog, Shiloh, was sound asleep beside him.
Back to top Go down
kasha

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Zoey wake up and got dress. She had a job interview today, she wanted to be a cook. Zoey walked out the door and went to the job interview and she got the job. Zoey loved to cook but it was only her living in her house so she didn't cook a lot.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Gabriel sat up and saw the cell-phone he had picked up yesterday while at the club. He was going to need to return it today. He picked it up and dialed the first number in it, hoping that someone would pick up.
Back to top Go down
kasha

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Nicole's cell phone rang so she picked it up. Hello she said in a sweet voice. She was wondering who it was because she hated to talk to strangers on the phone.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:22 pm

"Hey, I found a cell-phone yesterday after a club girl dropped it. Your number was first in her list, so I called you." Hopefully she would know where Gabriel could find the phone's owner.
Back to top Go down
kasha

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Oh your talking about Zoey. She lives in a big house it's hard not to miss. And she lives on, 7th Park Avenue street. Hope that helps. And you won't be seeing her anymore at the club she quite. She now she is a chef. She loves to cook for people, she cooks everything. You should ask her some day to cook something for you.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:37 am

ooc: You need to remember to use your qoutation marks, Kasha.

Gabriel made mental notes of what he had been told. She lived in a big house, her house was on 7th Park Avenue street, she enjoyed to cook and her name was Zoey. He got out of bed and walked over to his dresser...well, more like he wobbled over to his dresser, all of the drinks he had consumed last night still not having faded from his system totaly. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
kasha

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Zoey came back from her Job interview not sure if she got, they were going to call her up in two days and let her know if she got the Job interview. She went out in her back yard to feed her to pretty horses. After that she went in her house and took a shower, got out of the shower and put her clothes on and then brushed her hair. Zoey did not know what to do in her big house.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Gabriel found Zoey's house with no problem at all. He knew the city very well thanks to the fact that he was a police officer and had done patrols in all area of the city at one time or another. Once he was there he knocked on her front door, hoping she was home so he could return her phone.
Back to top Go down
kasha

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Zoey heard a knock on her door. She got up and walked over to the door, then she opened it and saw Gabriel, hi she said suprised. do you want to come in?.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:47 pm

"I was only planning on staying for a moment, but sure." What harm would it do to sit down inside of her house for a few minutes. He needed to relax for a moment anyways. His head was killing him. "I found your phone."
Back to top Go down
kasha

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Oh, thanks I was wondering what had happen to my cell phone, she said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:39 pm

"I figured that I should pick it up off of the ground and return it to you." If it had been Gabriel that had lost his phone, he would have wanted someone to do the same for him.
Back to top Go down
kasha

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 pm

She smiled at him, yeah thanks that was real nice of you to bring back my cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shallow Memories :: Practice Role-Plays-
Jump to: