Shallow Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Memories

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new school year.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
@rm
Admin
@rm

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Ding dong, ding dong, the sound of bells chiming rang loud and clear, letting the students and staff of Lyndson Académie know that there was just five minutes left to get to class before they were late. It was the first day of school at the private boarding school nestled away on one hundred and fifty acres in France. Lyndson was not your average boarding school, not only because of its location in a castle in the middle of nowhere, but also because the students who called it their school were the creatures of myths and fables; witches, vampires, werewolves, gifted human, and beings of such sorts.

Ding dong, ding dong, the bells finished ringing and students poured into their classrooms. One of those students was Sarah Heartly and she made her way into room two hundred and one; Mind Skills. When she walked in she forgot how to breathe for a moment. She had heard that the teacher was gorgeous, but had not expected him to be so much so. She took a seat and looked at him.

Dimitri was sitting on his desk, looking at his students and reading their minds. The black haired and blue eyes vampire was always in peoples’ thought. He simply could not mind his own business. As he read their thoughts he worked on deciding what to make his students do today. They all were first years, so he did not want to do anything too much. Maybe he would just have them introduce themselves to their classmates.
Back to top Go down
https://shallowmemories.forumotion.com
kasha

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Scarlet heard the bells ring, get a move on! Scarlet yelled at her big sister Maya. Ok Maya said back to her as she ran up to meet Scarlet. Scarlet had long pretty black hair, curves, and everything else a guy would like on a girls body. Maya was the same she had long black hair too but Maya was 1 year older then Scarlet. Maya walked in the room two hundred and one and after her her llittle sister did too. Maya sat in the second row and Scarlet sat in the second row too but two sit's away from Maya. Once Scarlet sat down she looked at her sister, Ok he is cute she told her sister in her thoughts. Yeah Maya said back to her every guy you see is cute. That is a lie she said back before turning and looking at Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:49 pm

The late bell rang and Dimitri got to his feet. The classroom was packed full of people. There was five rows of ten desks, and all fifty of them had a student sitting in them. Dimitri liked big classes because it meaned that he would have less periods to teach. He closed his eyes for a second and then he began to speak, “Alright, class, I am Dimitri Serrano, and I am going to be your Mind Arts teacher this year. I honestly do not care what you call me. Mr. Serrano, dude or anything else your little hearts desire is fine with me." He moved to sit back on top his desk and looked around at all of his students. "I am not too strict of a teacher, but I will not tolorate students interupting me when I am teaching. Do not bother talking in thought either. I was trained by the best of the best and sired by Lucretia, sister to the former king of demons, Lucius. Do not worry if you do not know much about them, because I also teach immortal history." He had only signed on to teach Mind Arts, but the headmaster had talked him into taking on the second class. "Now, one by one you are going to come stand up front, and introduce yourselves to the class. I know it is first gradeish, but I do not care. I want you all to get to know each other because almost everything we do in this class will require you to work with a partner, and your partner will never be the same person in a row."
Back to top Go down
kasha

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Scarlet did a quick glance to Maya. Scarlet really did not like to go in front of the class and talk. Maya just keep her eyes on Dimitri. What happens if I get called Scarlet said to Maya in her thoughts. I don't really know and I really don't care Scarlet, but if I get in trouble I'm going to get you. Will I am just wondering because your my big sister and your suppose to know everything thought Scarlet. What a lie Scarlet, you know that you are the one who thinks that you know everything thought Maya back to Scarlet. Know now we both know that is a lie Maya, I think of you as my big sister who knows everything Scarlet thought back to Maya. Stop talking to me Scarlet, I am planning on begin last thought Maya. Maya started to refocus on Dimitri. And Scarlet started to focus on Dimitri too.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 am

"Alright, to start I am going to have you two come up and talk about yourselves since you can not keep your traps shut," Dimitri said as he pointed to the sisters. He really, really disliked people talking or thinking while he was busy teaching. It was not possible to talk, listen and think all at the same time. "If you two can not decide who will go first, then I will." He smiled at the both of them and waited for them to come up front.
Back to top Go down
kasha

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:04 am

Maya looked at Scarlet and then thought to Scarlet " thanks I really wanted to get called". Sorry, will now this means you can go first and I can listen Scarlet thought back with a smile. They both got up out of their sit's and started to walk up to the front of the classroom. Ok thought Maya to Scarlet you can go first since you got me called on. I'm not going you most be crazy thought Scarlet back to Maya. Last time I checked you were the crazy one in the family thought Maya. Ok thought Scarlet why don't we let Dimitri pick. That's fine with me Scarlet, thought Maya. And then they both looked at Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:13 am

"Alright, since you two can not deicde and can not stop fighting for three seconds, I will have," he paused and looked at both of the sister, trying to decide which one to have go first. After a moment he made up his mind and smiled, "Scarlet, I would like you to start things off for the class."
Back to top Go down
kasha

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 am

Scarlet growled at Maya. Why couldn't you just go first thought scarlet to Maya. Maya didn't answer her question. Scarlet growled again and then started. My name is Scartlet, I was born in Colorado. And then she stopped. Maya looked at her and then shook her head. You are suppose to say more you wierdo she thought to scarlet.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:29 am

"Tell the class how old you are, what your last name is, tell them your favorite color, what your power is," Dimitri said not going to let her get away with just her first name and the place she was from. Scarlet had to have more to share then just those two things.
Back to top Go down
kasha

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:45 am

Fine said Scarlet. I'm 19, my favorite color is blue she lied and my power is a summoner and my last name is Brooks. After Scarlet was done she looked at Maya. My name is Maya, I'm 20 and my favorite color is blue she lied and my power is a summoner and my last name is Brooks.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:47 am

Dimitri listened to them speak and once they were done he did not say anything to them. Instead he called the next person up and the student said a bit about herself. When the bell rang dismissing class Sarah looked at her class schedule to find out where she needed to go next. Her second period read Combat and Marksmanship with West in Gym number two. She tucked her schedule into her pants and gave Dimitri a flirty smile before following a swarm of students who were heading to the same class.

When she stepped inside of the gym her mouth fell open for two reasons. Reason one was the size of the gym. It was approximately triple the size of your average high-school gym. The second reason was because of the teacher sitting in a chair in the middle of the room. Sarah had never seen someone so beautiful before. The vampiress sitting in the chair was flawless. Sarah could not point out one thing that was wrong with her and it made her jealous because compared to the teacher Sarah looked like just a average everyday person along with every other student standing in the gym.

Sarah moved to stand with the other students in the class, some of which were first years like her and others who had been at the school for several years. The teacher, Lacarymosa Wolfe put her long blonde hair in a ponytail before standing up and bowing. The older students bowed as well and their eyes turned to look at the door. Most of the younger students quickly caught on and followed suit with Lacarymosa and the older kids.

In the next minute standing before the class was a absolutely gorgeous male angel. He looked as if he had been carved from marble. His skin was pale as a vampires and he was every bit as perfect as Lacarymosa. His dark red hair reached to mid-neck in the back and his brilliant green eyes complimented it perfectly. He smiled charmingly at the students, and the mind readers in the class knew by the thoughts of most of the girls in the class that they were crushing on the angel.

The angel bowed back to the class and then everyone stood up straight and looked at him. “For those of you who do not know me, I am Abel West, the headmaster of Lyndson Academie. Due to teacher shortages this year I am also going to be instructing this class until someone else is found to teach the class. In this class you will learn several things. You will be taught to defend yourself and black attacks, your will be taught to fight with and without weapons, you will work on your marksmanship, as well as do several other things.” He paused and looked around at the class before continuing, “I have Miss Wolfe, teacher of all of the art classes here at Lyndson, with us today because she and I are going to do a demonstration for you on blocking attacks by flipping, but first does anyone have any questions or concerns?”
Back to top Go down
kasha

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Maya looked at Abel thinking to herself how cute he was just like most of the other that were around. You know thought Scarlet to Maya he is cute but you can't have him, it looks like he is off limits. why don't you just zip it thought Maya back.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Lacarymosa and Abel began to demonstrate the usefullness of knowing how to flip in order to avoid attack. The two of them flipped back and forth, and the way they did it made it look like they were telling a story. Their movement were full of a mixture of anger and passion, hatred and love. The older students all watched closly as the two went on. They flipped back and fourth for nearly a minute before Lacarymosa landed wrong. Abel took advantage of the fact and he pushed her to the ground before moving his body on top of hers. he pulled out a small knife and pressed it to her throat, "I win," he said proudly. In the next instant, though, their bodies were flipped and Lacarymosa was on top rather then on bottom. She smiled at Abel and then she pressed her lips against his, giving him a gentle kiss. Seconds later the smell of angel blood filled the room and Lacarymosa stood up, "I think I won, Abel."
Back to top Go down
kasha

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:17 pm

I think you are out of luck with him thought her sister. Yep I think the same thought Maya back. I know how to do flips and you do too just not like that thought Scarlet to Maya. They are older then we are so they know know then we do thought Maya to Scarlet. Ok thought Scarlet I am bored. Just wait ok thought Maya back to Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Abel healed himself and then he looked around once again at his students, "Now, you are all to go to your rooms until your next class gets ready to start."
Back to top Go down
kasha

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:26 pm

Scarlet was about to go over there and slap him for showing them nothing. Maya grab Scarlets arm and pulled her out of the gym. I was about to have fun eating him thought scarlet to Maya. Will not on my watch you are not young lady thought Maya. Scarlet looked at her and then thought to her sister you sound like my mother and not my sister. Sorry it's one of those things Scarlet she thought as they started to walk to their room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new school year. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new school year.   A new school year. Empty

Back to top Go down

A new school year.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shallow Memories :: Immortal Role-Play-
Jump to: