Shallow Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Memories

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long nights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kasha

Long nights Empty
PostSubject: Long nights   Long nights EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm

The angry Vampire looked at the brick wall and then her hands. How can I lose my dinner? She asked herself, I know I am only 6 months new to this but still, as she started to turn around and walk out of the ally. Her shoulder length black hair blow in the wind as she turned the corner. I guess I do not get dinner to night then, the Vampire frowned and thought to herself as she walked passed a million of humans on the sidewalk. “Well, this is New York, is not”? A male voice behind her asked. The girl Vampire was already angry for losing her dinner and now she had to deal with an ex- boyfriend who wanted to get back with her and would stop at nothing to do it. But the girl Vampire new not to stop, and kept on walking. Nalah, please stop and talk to me, the ex- boyfriend begged as he chased after Nalah. Once Nalah found an empty ally she turned in it, just to tell her ex-boyfriend no and to leave her alone. It was the biggest mistake she had ever made, well the second biggest mistake her first was trusting a Vampire. The ex-boyfriend jumped Nalah from behind, then he pushed her into the brick wall. After a second Nalah pushed him off of her and started to run out of the ally but the ex-boyfriend caught her before she could run out. Nalah Screamed, but it was a short one. The ex-boyfriend had her up against the brick wall again, with his hand over her mouth. This time the ex-boyfriend had his leg against Nalah's legs so she couldn't run or kick, and the ex-boyfriend had his free hand tied with Nalah's hands, which in this case behind her back to the side so he had a tight grip on her. Then a couple of minutes went pasted and the ex-boyfriend decide to take his hand off of Nalah's mouth. Let me go, Nalah demand to her ex-boyfriend who was now enjoying her no choice pain. No, the ex-boyfriend said in a firm voice and then he reached into his jacket to grab something out of his pocket to put her to sleep for a couple of hours.
affraid confused
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

Long nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long nights   Long nights EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:51 pm

"Oh my, look at what we have here. Did your mother not teach you that females are to be treated with respect," the silky voice of a male sounded from behind Nala and her ex-boyfriend and in the next moment, the sleep medicine was lying on the ground and her ex-boyfriend was pinned against a wall, with a cold hand wrapped around his neck. The lips of the man who had spoken turned up in a smile as he used his other hand to brush his chin length blond hair from out of his face. His eyes were blood red, for he had just finished feeding, but usually they were a stunning emerald color. "I should snap your neck right here and now for mistreating a lady as you just did, but I, being a proper gentleman, shall ask her," he said, looking at Nala, "What she would like me to do with you." The male looked back at Nala, waiting for her order to either let her ex-boyfriend go, or to kill him.
Back to top Go down
https://shallowmemories.forumotion.com
kasha

Long nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long nights   Long nights EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Nalah was shocked. She just looked at the man who just saved her life." I really do not know what to say, but thanks for saving my life". Then Nalah moved off the wall to the needle that had fallen to the ground and stepped on it. Now Nalah was heated to find out her ex-boyfriend plan. Your such an ass, Nalah yelled at her ex- boyfriend. You turn me into a Vampire, leave me without any knowing of what i'm suppose to do, and then expect me to take you back, Nalah was now full blown angry. And then what happened nexted shocked Nalah, all the little rocks and small glass peices she picked up and throw them at the boys, which some of the glass peices outlined both of the boys that where on the wall, then she gave out a low scream. Then Nalah looked at the man who saved her life and said to him you should kill him, go ahead, i do not care, she said. After a moment Nalah pushed herself up against the brick wall and sighed at the two boys she was now looking at.
bounce No Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long nights   Long nights Empty

Back to top Go down

Long nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shallow Memories :: Practice Role-Plays-
Jump to: