Shallow Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Memories

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kasha

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice Empty
PostSubject: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:18 pm

You can start Amber.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:23 pm

The angel looked at his pitch black wings and his ghostly pale fingers balled into fists. Several feathers were missing from his wings, dozens of them were broken, and flying anywhere was going to be nearly impossible. He would be stuck in the retched forest until his wings healed.

“Thank you so much.” His usually velvet like voice was dripping with sarcasm. It was easy to tell who exactly the fallen angel was speaking to by the way he looked up at the sky. It had been quite some time since he had been casted out of the heavens above and had last all hope of ever returning. He was never exactly told what he had done two lose his spot, nor had he figured out what on earth he was supposed to do in order to be able to return home.

“Julian, you mustn’t be so disrespectful.” The familiar voice pulled Julian out of his thoughts and he turned around to look at the fox that was standing behind him, a wide smile on his face. “Yes, I know, Kari, you do not have to constantly remind me, you know?”

“It is that behavior right there that got you in this position in the first place. You are so angry and respect no one at all, Julian. Maybe if you stopped feeling sorry for yourself you would be allowed to return home,” the red fox said. Julian had never been exactly polite and since being kicked out of heaven he had developed quite the temper and became a rather and angry person. He most likely made the wrong person mad, as usual, and that was how his wings were damaged, Kari figured.

He simply ignored Kari and started to walk deeper into the forest in search for somewhere to rest until his wings were healed.
Back to top Go down
https://shallowmemories.forumotion.com
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Kara was walking in the woods with her brown her and her blue eyes she was so tired and could hardly walk then you walk right up to a tree and slam her head into at tree and was now lying on the groung with mud in her hair. confused
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Kara was walking in the woods with her brown her and her blue eyes she was so tired and could hardly walk then you walk right up to a tree and slam her head into at tree and was now lying on the groung with mud in her hair.

Edit: Kara walked through the woods. Her hair was brown and her eyes blues. She was so tried and could hardly walk and ended up slamming her head against a tree. She fell to the ground and mud got all over her.

bic: Julian countinued to make his way through the woods, humming the tune to a song he had heard on the radio the other day. Kari was still ranting and raving about how poorly behaved he was and about how this was all his fault, but he was ignoring her. After a few more minutes of walking Kari stopped her lecture. There was a human girl laying in the mud and she could not talk around humans. Julian smiled, glad that the fox had shut up, and looked at the human. "You know, you are not supposed to take baths in mud, right?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:52 pm

AWWW. Are you a angle ???
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:58 pm

"Am I a what," Julian asked looking at Kara as if she was crazy. Acting was something he had became really good at during his time on earth. He had learned to hide his wings when around humans and how to act like one of them for the most part. He still had issues with a couple of human things. "Did you knock your head or are you just crazy?" He looked down at her and smiled, "You look pathetic laying there."

Note: You need to put what your character says in qoutes.

Last edited by Amber on Tue May 11, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:01 pm

For one I hit my head on the tree so im not crazy. And I guest your not a angle . And what is a fox following you for , you know that can hurt people right.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:08 pm

"How on earth did you manage to run into a tree? I mean, look at them all. You don't just walk into a giant tree." Really, though, how had she run into a tree. They were impossible to miss so how had she managed to bang her head against one?. "Oh, Kari is harmless. I have had her since she was a baby. She would not hurt a fly. Really the stupid fox is useless."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:14 pm

"Well it's dark and I couldn't see anything. And you named it I mean why would you name a fox .It doesn't talk does so you don't need a name for it and why are you in the woods shouldn't you be home or something cause I need to go meet so one and I can't be talking to you to long so go," Kara said tongue
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:44 pm

"People name dogs don't they? What makes Kari different?" Wasn't Kari just the same as any other pet? Just because she was a wild animal did it mean she did not dserve a name and to be loved? Man, some humans thought very oddly. "It is none of your buisness as to why I am in the woods. And, anyways, I need to go not and find a nice hotel to stay in."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm

"Well then I think I will follow and let my friend know that me and her can meet up tomorrow I need sleep and you are going to find a hotel so why not".
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:51 pm

kasha wrote:
"Well then I think I will follow and let my friend know that me and her can meet up tomorrow I need sleep and you are going to find a hotel so why not". Kara said
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:54 pm

~Great, she is going to follow me,~ Julian thought to himself, growling softly. Kari faught to keep herself from laughing. She was glad that Julian was getting what he deseved. "Can't you call your friend and have her come to find you or something? God only knows how long it will take to get out of these horrid woods."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:59 pm

No! I can't call her she is in a nother state and she will be back tommorrow and if it takes longer then she will understand. So you don't need to be so rude about it and I dont think kari will like it if you are being mean to me ether. So cool down you weirdo.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Julian lifted up one of his hands, preparing to slap Kara for having called him weird. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes to count to ten. After doing that he reopend his eyes and started to walk away, not saying a single word to Kara. Kari turned around and started to trot after Julian.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Kara ran after Julian and started to walk behind him. you know you shouldn't be mad at me you do look and act weird so.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:12 pm

"I do not look weird," he growled at her, as he looked down at himself. He was a whole lot better looking then any human guy could ever even dream of being, and he was wearing the newest style of clothing. "I do not act oddly either. Now, stop following me. I have things to do and none of them involve you."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:15 pm

No! You are going to find a hotel sooner or later so why not follow and I can't just say , Oh by they why you look cute . Ok so don't be mad and im not going to stop following you. tongue
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:19 pm

For a moment he contemplated knocking her out and hurrying out of the forest so that she would not be able to follow him, but he decided to just let her follow him if that would make her happy and keep her quiet. "Come on, just do not be annoying."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Fine I wont be annoying. And all so you just keep walking and going go on like nothing ever happen. OK!
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Julian just shook his head and countinued on walking until he stepped out of the wood and onto a highway. A sign on the side of the road said that there was a motel just a few miles up the road, thankfully. He was not used to walking long distances. He prefered to fly because it was much faster then walking. He could not fly now, though. His wings were all messed up, and even if they were not he could not fly with a human around. He had to act perfectly, totatly and completly normal.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Kara was thinking of her old boyfriend. I love you she said out loud oops she said.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Julian looked back at Kara, looking highly confused. "Are you sure that you are not crazy? If you want I can bring you to a hospital and get you looked at. Maybe a few wires broke when you knocked your head on the giant and impossable to miss tree or something." Whatever it was she was not very normal.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:37 pm

No. I was thinking about my ex-boyfriend. And how he would say I love you and I say it to but out loud I was not talking to you so know need to think of it like that.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:40 pm

"Oh," he said simply before looking away from her and starting to move again. He had never loved anyone romanticly let alone dated anyone. He never stayed in one place long enough to get to know anyone and he really had no interest in being with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice Empty

Back to top Go down

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shallow Memories :: Practice Role-Plays-
Jump to: