Shallow Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Memories

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kasha

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh yeah Kara said I can do a back flip and cartwheel and other stuff. I can really think of anything right now but I'll show you the cartwheel and back flip. Kara backed up alittle it was a habit of hers and then she did a back flip and landed Perfectly on her feet, then she did a cartwheel. And if it wonderful.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 am

"Very good," Lucian said as he watched Kara flip back and first. " Do another flip," he ordered her, his tone of voice changing from sweet to firm as he gave out the order. Halfway through the flip he would knock her to the ground to show her that flips could not block all attacks.
Back to top Go down
https://shallowmemories.forumotion.com
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:51 am

What Kara said. How is doing another flip going to help. If I do a flip and some one was shooting at me I would have died, so can you explian to me how this is going to work? Kara really didn't like back flips because when she was in high school she had to do then all the time in cheerleading. You know I was made to do alot of stuff when I was a kid, it's wierd Kara said to Lucian . Thats why i'm hard headed now because I like doing my own stuff. I hate being controlled, it's not fun Kara said to Lucian. Kara was a little sad because when she was a human she had a lot of fun but now she is just training and doing stupid stuff, like doing what people tell her to do. But Kara add if you really want me to do a back flip I will. Kara backed up alittle and then jumped.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Lucian listened to Kara's little rant, not saying a single thing about it. There was really no reason to. His job was to help her out, not listen to her life story and how she did not like being ordered around. Once she was in the air he did a flip as well. He moved much faster then her and kicked her before he landed so she would fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Kara fall on her back she new something like this was going to happen. Kara looked at Lucian she was ready to to kill him for that. Ok so what was that for, Kara was a little mad, so it started to sprinkle out side. Kara was happy that it was sprinkling, she wanted to see if it would up set Lucian.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:02 pm

"That was because I was trying to teach you a point, but you never got the first point, so nevermind." Clearly Lucian's idea had majorly failed. Maybe Kara was pathetic when it came to vampire things like Julian had said to him. "Did you make it rain? Can you stop it?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:23 pm

I would make it stop, but I do not know how. Anyways that's all it does is rain, stupid power Kara said as she looked out the window. She looked at Lucian for advice, but clearly she wasn't going to get any advice from him. Because it was her power and she needed to control it on her own.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:28 pm

"Just think about something that makes you happy. Think about Julian kissing you or something. That makes you happy, right?" There had to be something for Kara to think about that would make her happy so that the rain would come to and end.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Kara closed her eyes and thought of something happy, when she open them it was still raining out. You stupid rain! she yelled at it. She was mad because it didn't stop raining, so it just started to rain harder and harder. Oh I hate this power Kara said as she looked out the window. Well Kara said as she turned around, I will be leaving now she started to walk to the door.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Lucian followed after Kara and grabbed one of her arms, yanking her around so that she was facing him, "You are not going anywhere until you stop the rain. Now focus on it being sunny and do not give up until it is, understand? I will keep you here all night if need be."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:13 pm

You are strong Kara said to Lucian. "Well then we will be here all night, because I have giving up on trying to get it sunny out," Kara moved her arm away from him and then sat on the floor, waiting to see what Lucian was going to do. "Oh and what about Julian, is he going to go looking for me. Well I hope, and you don't what to watch me all night do you? "
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:20 pm

"Julian will not come looking for you." Lucian could kill her right now and drop her body off somewhere, and Julian would never expect it to be him. Julian trusted Lucian very much. "Anyways, I really do not need to get home ever, so staying here with you for a week if it takes for the rain to stop then let it be."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Kara looked at Lucian like he was crazy or something. I am not staying here for a week. So if the rain is not going to stop on it's own. Then I will just try harder. Kara looked out the window and thought of it being sunny just for her. And the rain stopped.Happy now Kara said to Lucian.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:55 pm

"Thank you very much," Lucian said with a smile as the rain was replaced with sun. He made his way to the exit of the gym so that he could go and get some blood to drink.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Grrrr Kara said as she followed Lucian to the exit. When she got out side she wanted to wonder around but didn't. She walked to the hotel and waited for Julian to come back from wherever he was.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:49 pm

A few minutes after Kara entered the hotel room Julian did as well. He had a small box in his hand and he handed it to Kara. It was a gift that he had bought her while walking around the city. He figured that she would like it.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:59 am

Kara looked at the box not sure if she should open it. Ok Kara said she open the box and to her suprise she loved the gift. Awww Kara said as she looked at the cell phone and her new necklace and maching ear rings. Thanks Julian Kara said a she hug him and did a little kiss on the cheek. She was happy that she got a gift from him.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Julian reluctantly hugged Kara back and then he pulled away from her and moved to sit down on the sofa in the hotel room. "I am glad that you like them. So, did you learn anything cool with Lucian?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Yep. We learned what my two powers are, I can control the weather and move odjects with my mine. And then I got him upset because I turned the sun into the rain. So he was going to keep me into I made the rain stop. So what do I do I make the stupid rain stop.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:53 pm

"You can controll weather?" That made Julian a bit jelous. He could not do anything real special. His only power was healing people. "He got angry because you made it rain? How did you make it rain?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Yeah he got mad at me because I didn't want to stop the rain. And I do not know how I made it rain, I guess when I get mad it starts to rain and when i'm happy it's sunny out. And I do hate this power because I can't control it and there is really nothing you can do with it.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 pm

"You can controll your power. It just will take practice. You have heard that practice makes perfect." Julian would love to have a power like controlling the weather. "You can do tons with it. I met a weather controller once."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Like what can you do with controlling the weather. To me there is nothing that you can do with controlling the weather. Kara sat in the chair, looking at Julian. And yes I have heard that saying before my mom would always tell me that.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 pm

"You can make lightning hit people, you can make a tornado and sweep someone up, and there is a ton of other things," Julian informed her, not able to think of any other things off of the top of his head. "Do you miss your mom?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Yeah. She died when I was 10 1/2. We had a love, hate relationships. I was still young and I couldn't understand why she was gone all the time. But when she died I went into fostercare and stayed with a foster mom who was a nut job. I was hoping that one day she would rise from the grave and come rescue me Kara said as looked down at the floor. She was not smiling she was sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shallow Memories :: Practice Role-Plays-
Jump to: