Shallow Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Memories

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kasha

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Ok kara said I trust you Julian. Kara did trust him she new he would not let anything happen to her but it was a fear she had. How long do you think we would be on the airplane asked Kara?.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 pm

"We will be on the plane for about ten hours. It is really not too bad of a flight. I have been to France a ton of times." It was nearly night time, so by the time they went to sleep and woke up the flight would be over.
Back to top Go down
https://shallowmemories.forumotion.com
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Oh. Kara said that's long but I guess it fine and your next to me so I guess i'm safe. Julian Kara said so what's going to happen to me when we get there?.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:06 pm

"I am going to find someone who is willing to take care of you. I know a lot of vampires. I ought to be able to talk one of them into taking care of you." He would get one of his old friends to train her. Then he would not have to worry about her anymore and both he and Kari could get on with their lives.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 pm

What! but I dont want you to leave. I like you being around. You can't leave it will feel weird and if you do leave I won't be with that person for long. I'll be on my own. So there's really know reason to leave. Kara was trying to think of some thing fast to change is mind.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:17 pm

"You will not change my mind, Kara, so do not even bother yourself with trying." Julian was dead set on his plan. There was nothing that was going to change it. He had to get rid of Kara. He liked her way too much and could not afford to develop anymore feelings for her. He had to get away from her.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Fine Kara said. That's what you think but by the time i'm done with you your not going to want to leave. Kara was angry with Julian. I have to go to the bathroom Kara told Julian. She got up and went into the bathroom. She turned on the water and got her face wet. But that still didn't stop the angry. When she got out it started to rain. Julian I thought it wasn't suppose to rain.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Julian was sound asleep when Kara came back from the bathroom. He had pulled a blanket over himself and pushed his seat back. He looked nice dreaming. He looked peaceful and happy as he rested. He really needed the sleep. He had not slept much when Kara had been turning.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Kara was now just very angry and it was not cause Julian was asleep it was over a lot of things. And out of the blue it started to thunder loud. Kara could hardly think straight with all that nosie. Oh be Quite. And it was still as loud as ever. Kara yelled be Quite but not that loud to where everyone could here. And the thunder just got louder and louder the more angrier she got.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Julian stayed asleep through the roaring thunder. Usually the fallen angel was a very light sleeper, but not today. He would not be waking up until the plane was landed and a stewardess woke him up because they now were in France.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Kara was now tired. So she looked out the window and knew they were in France. She thought if she take's a nap she would be fine the rest of the day and would be a little tired. So she closed her eyes and she fell a sleep fast.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Morning came and the plane landed at the Paris Orly International Airport in none other then Paris, France. Julian had been awake for nearly fifteen minutes now and was full awake. He took off his seat belt once he got the okay to do so then he looked at Kara, "Come on, Kara. We need to go now." If they did not head out now then they would not make it to the city until at least dusk. The drive was long and the walk was too.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Um Kara said i'm tired. Because of the stupid thunder last night, I don't know how you slept last night. It was impossble for me, it was like I was controlling it. The angry I got it got louder. I'm so hopeless on my life.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:38 pm

"Yeah, you are kind of hopeless," Julian agreed with a smile as he stood up and started down the aisle of the airplane and to the exit of it. He was looking forward to getting to their destination. He would be able to catch up with some old friends and ditch Kara so he could go on with his life and not get into any trouble for it.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Kara smiled to her self. She was glad that Julian was a little happy with her. Julian she said why don't you stay here with your friends? Why were you out in the woods? Kara walked and talked to Julain. So they didn't stay on the airplane.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:53 pm

"There are a ton of people who dream of having my head on a silver platter." A lot of those people just so happened to live in France, which meant that staying in the area for long was really not something he could do. Along with that most of those lovely immortals were good trackers and once they found him he had to run, which was exactly what he had been doing when he had been attacked in the woods.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Oh Kara said to Julian. Kara was still tired she was ready to walk into a wall and call it good. Um Julian where are we going first? Are we going to meet some of your friends or are we going to meet the person who is going to train me.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:09 pm

After a four hour drive and nearly a hour long walk Kara and Julian were approching the enterence of their destination, La Terres du Sang, or as translated into English, The Grounds of Blood. In the distance both of the immortals could see the towers of a over six hundred year old castle that once was the home of many members of the vampire royal family. Nowadays, though, the building instead housed gifted humans and immortals and served as the home of The Lyndson Académie, a boarding school unlike any other. "Look, Kara, there is the gates to the city," Julian said as he pointed to a opening in the wrought iron gates that surounded the whole city.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Wow Kara said this is big. Julian I don't have a good feeling about this, well not with meeting your friends and all. But some thing does not feel right. Julian i'm just saying but if I get hurt or kidnapped i'm going to eat you. Because I tryed to tell you that I had a bad feeling about this. I mean who would really want to kill me just because i'm around you.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:33 pm

"Do not worry, Kara. Nothing will happen to you." There really was not any place safer for her to be then here. She would have all of his friends keeping tabs on her. None of them would let anything happen to her, Julian was sure of that. "Just let go of the feeling you have, and try to have a good time, alright?" He did not want her to be stressing the whole time they were here. No one would want to take her off of his hands then. He decided to just push that thought out of his head and he walked through the gates of the city.

"My, oh my, look at what the cat brought in," a voice familiar to Julian hit his ears as he stepped into the grounds of the city. A smile came to his face as his eyes met the female vampiress who the voice belonged to. She was absolutely, completely and flawlessly beautifully. She has the stereotypical combination of long blonde hair and sky blue eyes. She was wearing a white summer dress and with the red heals she had paired it with she stood nearly six feet tall. She had the looks and the height to make any super model feel jealous and ugly.

She walked up to Julian and kissed both of his cheeks. Julian returned the greeting, kissing both of the vampiress' cheeks back.
A few feet behind her stood a vampire who looked very unpleased. A mixture of jealousy and anger filled his face. The unpleasant emotion did not distort his godlike looks, though. He was a very attractive vampire, standing six feet and two inches tall and having chin length black hair. His eyes were the shade same as those of the vampiress who had greeted Julian; sky blue.

The female whispered something in Julian's right ear then she turned around and walked towards the male vampire. "Do not look like that Raphael. You know that my heart will always belong to you." She smiled at him and Raphael scowled. "Well, I guess this means that we are not going to be going home yet, Lacarymosa?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Alright , Kara said to Julian what are we going to do? Kara was mad still at him, and when she thought of it it just made her angry and she couldn't control it. And all of the sudden it started to rain. Why is it raining Kara said still angry at Julian and the airplane mixed with tiredness.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:33 pm

"You are going to go to sleep," Julian answered. Kara was being a grump and needed to sleep before he got angry with her. "While you are sleeping I am going to take care of somethings." He reached into his pocket and pulled out some money and handed it to Kara, "There, go get a room at the hotel."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Fine Kara said. As she walked to the hotel she thought to her self why did she go with Julian. When she walk in the hotel she asked for a room and then went up to it. She open the front door and went into a bedroom and took off her jacket and took off her shirt which she had a bra on and plus took off her pants and she had matching underwear and then climb in bed and fell fast a sleep. She was tired and didn't want to make any one mad or angry so sleeping was a good idea for her. And Kara was pertty when she slept, you didn't have to hear her talk and when she laid down her long hair would spread out. But that is only when she sleeps by her self.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:44 pm

A few hours later Julian made his way to the hotel room that Kara had checked into, hoping that the vampiress was in a better mood. He really did not like to be around her when she was grumpy. She really was not pleasent when she was. He opened door to the hotel room and walked inside, smiling when he saw Kara sound asleep in bed. She looked very peaceful and he was not sure if he should let her sleep or wake her up.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Kara was having a good dream she did not want to wake up but for some odd reason her dream ended. So she woke up, she turned her head right and then lift, then sat up forgetting she had only a bra on. Oh hi Julian Kara said with a smile. Kara had on a white bra and white underwear which wore under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shallow Memories :: Practice Role-Plays-
Jump to: