Shallow Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Memories

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kasha

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:17 pm

No , no , no and no . You are not getting away with this . Your just trying to , to to do something like brain wash me with your cute im not fallen for it . Awwwww. She said with a low voice .

And she did like Julian alot . But it was a shock to hear him say that to her. Shocked
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Julian laughed some more, deciding that playing with her was much more interesting then being mean to her. He liked the way that she reacted. "You think I am cute? Look at that Kari, I think that she likes me."
Back to top Go down
https://shallowmemories.forumotion.com
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:28 pm

No Kara said in a low voice looking at the table as she said that. You know what you like messing with my head. And you know what if you don't stop you will regret it Kara said . She had her lips poked out and her checks where red and her hair was a mess. Shocked
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 pm

"Okay, I will stop," he said simply before someone came to take their orders. He ordered some panakes, ham and bacon for himself and Kari then that waitress looked at Kara, "What do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Well , I will have some apple juice that will be all.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:19 am

"Alright, your order should be up in just a few moments," the waitress said before turning to Julian and smiling at him. Julian faked a smile in return then looked out of the window.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Well , the waitress said a few mintues . So what's on your mind . Because you look confused like your soppose to be somewhere . And I don't know if you know this but I do like you .... a little so have fun making fun of it cause I know that you are gonna want to . So laugh away . And one more thing I know that you like me a little too , but you don't have you tell me . queen king No
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:17 pm

"Look, I do not like you, and you should not like me either. It is not good for either you or for me," he said, a mixture of roughness and sadness in his voice. "And, as for what is on my mind, I would tell you if I could."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:22 pm

FINE! be that way but when I leave your going to miss this all sweetie. And for two be glad your with me because the vampires would have had a good old feast with you... Oops Kara said never mind
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Julian's face filled with disgust at the mention of vampires and then it turned to anger. He did not know if she was talking about real vampires or not, but either way there was no way that he was staying around a human who was perhaps hanging with leaches. He stood up and Kari mimiced his action by getting up. "You are crazy, there is no such thing as vampires," he said to her, using a tone that matched his words. "I have to get out of here." He could not stay around. There was no way he could. The only thing that could come out of something like this was a whole lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:02 pm

What! you want to leave me? Do you know how old I am? Let me tell you im 23 years old. I could be kidnapped my some crazy person and it would be your fail, they're say "Well your the last one with her" . And they'll think you killed me. If you lift today. And im sorry if I said somthing wrong to you and all. But some time's your ........... MAD. And I do like you being around some time's even though you dont like me around. And vampire's are real you'll see. And you act like some angle or somthing. I love you Laughing
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:38 am

Now the fallen angel's beautiful face was completly contorted with anger. What the hell was Kara doing? Didn't she know that blabing about immortals when in the company of humans was a big no no? Didn't she know that it would end her up one or two places, neither of which was pretty. If she did not shut her trap Kara was either going to be in a mental hospital or in a casket six feet under the ground somewhere in Italy. There was no way that he was going to let her get into that sort of trouble, not while on his watch. That would not do anything good at all for his mission of getting his spot in heaven back. He had to do something to stop her. He had to make her shut her mouth so that he could get her out of here and explain the rules to her, and to do that he turned around and walked up to her, before taking her into his arms with no problem at all. He held her in his arms like a groom would his bride and placed one of his hands over her mouth before moving his lips against her right ear to softly whisper to her, "Just please be quiet for a moment." His voice had changed from being full of anger to being charming and pursasive because Julian was trying very hard to shut her up.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Ok Kara said in a low voice. A little embarassed with her burst out. Sorry Julian said Kara. Wondering why he was being so nice and then she came up with a good plan if he wanted to play sweet and nice she was going to play too. She moved her ear away from Julian mouth and looked at him and then she thought about it and then she .......... kiss him right on the lips.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:31 am

Julian could not help what he did next; he had lost controll of himself and his instincts had taken controll of him. His lips pressed hard against hers as he kissed her back and then he used his tounge to part her lips so he could rub his tounge along hers. After a moment of kissing her, the angel came back to reality. He dropped Kara on the ground then walked out of the resturant.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:45 am

Kara was shocked that he kissed her back. But she was mad cause she was sitting on the floor. If he cames back inside she was going to act like nothing ever happened. She was just going to sit on the tile floor of the dinner and play with her shouldour length light brown hair.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:52 am

It was nearly ten minutes for Julian made his way back inside of the resturant. Once he was through the doors of the cafe, he walked up to Kara and pulled her to her feet. "I am sorry about dropping you...I just," he cut off in mid scentence and picked up his little red fox from the floor. Kari had a big smile on her face and Julian scowled at her. "We should go back to the hotel now."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:01 am

Fine. We can go back to the hotel said Kara. But I should warn you I m a little UP. Kara was wondering what she was talking about she was just blabbing.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:03 am

Julian did not say anything more to Kara he just walked out of the resturant and started back on his way to the hotel that he and Kara were staying in.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 am

Ok ok ok said Kara. So said Kara then she stopped. And started thinking of the thing her friend and her where going to do. And she was scared that Julian would hate her. And call her a monster and try to turn her in to the cop's. She couldn't stand it she started to cry and then she said "I can't do it , I can't be here " and then she ran for the woods.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:23 am

Julian watched Kara run off, and he considered following after her, but he decided against it and went back to the hotel. Once he was there he went into the room that he was staying in and laid down in bed. Kari laid down beside him and Julian sighed. "Look at that Kari, she is gone."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:47 am

Kara ran and ran. And then ran into something then she looked up to see what it was. And it was her friend. Isabella! Kara said. Isabella was supper pretty she had long black hair. And had light blue eyes. And really pretty teeth. What's wrong? asked Isabella. There's this guy....Isabella cut her off and said where is he I suck his blood. No he is really cute and his name is Julian and he has a fox named Kari and he's really cute and ..... Isabella cut her off again do you know that he is a fallen angel. No! said Kara feeling stupid thinking who would have a pet fox that follow's you. So Isabella said where is he? He is a the hotel said Kara. Ok so where are we going to do this thing at asked Isabella? Back at the hotel said Kara. Ok let's go said Isabella. So the two friends walked back to the hotel and opened the door. And walked past Julian and yelled " you stupid fallen angel, and yes I'm talking to you Julian you a real fallen angel I know so don't lie to me about it".
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:54 am

Julian did not say anything to Kara after she yelled at him. He simply closed and locked the door to his room and got to work on thinking about what he was going to do now. He could not fly anywhere because his wings still were tore up. He would have to walk to a nearby town and then catch a cab to the airport so he could go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Kara was so upset at Julian. Ok said Kara is this going to take long? she asked Isabella. No I just bite you and drink almost all your blood. And that does not take long? YEP said Isabella. Ok does it hurt asked Kara? YEP said Isabella. Ok said Kara let's get this over with. Then Isabella bite her and did her thingand it was a 1 second thing. And Kara screamed as Isabella jumped out the window. Kara lyed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Julian jumped out of bed when he heard Kara scream. He may have not been very happy with her at the moment, but he still had to check on her. It would not look good if he just ignored her screaming and she ending up dead or something.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Kara looked at Julian as he walked in the room. He looked like the same old Julian he had no wings. Well if he did she could not see them. As he walked over to her Kara wanted to tell him that she was turning into a Vampire so she said in a low voice " I am turning into a vam". And then she passed out on the floor. Where she had being lying. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shallow Memories :: Practice Role-Plays-
Jump to: