Shallow Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Memories

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
@rm
Admin
@rm

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Julian turned around as soon as he saw that Kara only had on her undergarments and he closed his eyes. "Uh...you should get dressed," he said quietly. "I am going to go down to the lobby. Meet me there, okay?" He would wait down there while she got dressed then they would head out to meet the person who would be training her.
Back to top Go down
https://shallowmemories.forumotion.com
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:04 pm

"Ok," Kara said even though she did not want to get trained for anything. She could learn it on her own. She did not need anyone to teach her. She got up and then put on new clothes then she brushed her hair. After she was ready she went down stairs to meet Julian so that he could take her to the person who would be training her.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:21 pm

~That is much better,~ Julian thought to himself as he saw Kara. He perfered her being dressed to her having on nothing other then a bra and some panties. "Alright, I will take you to where you are going and while you are training and learning I have to do some work, so follow me," as he spoke he moved towrds the exit of the hotel. "We are going to go to the school. The gym is the perfect place to practice."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:28 pm

What! Kara said, school I already gone to school. And I really don't what to go learn anything that is schoolish. Please don't make me learn anyhting like math, reading, or history well Kara said I do like history. I like knowing things that have happen in the past. And Kara walked and and talked to Julian so they didn't have to stop. And Kara read Julains thought but she didn't want to say anything about, she didn't want to make him mad.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:53 pm

"You are going to learn how to protect yourself so once you are on your own you will not be hopeless," Julian explained to Kara. "I can not stay with you forever so you need to know how to care for yourself." He let out a soft sigh as he finished talking and then opened the doors to the massive school. "The gym is down the hall to the left. It is labeled so you will know when you get to it. Make sure you do not do anything to get on your teacher's nerves. Lucian is not a big fan of the rain and since that is what it is doing he might be a bit upset."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Ok Kara said to Julian. She turned away from him and walked the he told her, when she got there she open the door and went in. She was shy and all but she tryed not to show it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 am

"This stupid rain needs to stops," Lucian growled as he walked up to Kara. He really, really hated the rain. It was one of his least favorite things in the whole entire universe. "It was perfectly sunny this morning, then the weather had to go and turn bad for no reason at all." He looked out of one of the many windows in the gym and at the rain outside, moving some of his brown hair out of his face. "Anyways, I am Lucian, and I shall be your...instructor today."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:27 am

Kara really did not know what to say. Well your lucky, your not the one that had to sleep or well try to sleep through the rain and thunder on a airplane because I was ready to die, So what's the first thing you are going to try to train me. Oh and don't worry the rain will stop, it stopped when I got off the airplane and then started again. So it will stop.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:36 pm

"Well, it is not going to stop soon enough for my taste," Lucian said as he sat down on the floor of the massive gym. "Anyways, we should stop talking about the weather and start figuring out what you abilities are. To start you are going to try moving that cup off of that table." He pointed at the cup he was talking about, "Just focus on it and making it move. At the same time move your hand in the direction you want the cup to go, alright?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Ok Kara said looking at the cup, she did as she was told she focus on the cup but it did not look like it. She moved her hand and the cup went sliding 2 feet across the floor. Cool! Kara said. She looked at Lucian and then said what next.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 pm

"Well, look at that, we figured out one of your powers on the first try," Lucian said, smiling. He most certainly was good at this. "Do you know who turned you? Do you know what her powers were? Usually you will take a power relating to that of your sire." So if her sire was magical, then Kara would most likely be magical in some way to and if her creater had a mind skill then Kara would probably have one too.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeah I know who turned me her name is Isabella, we are friends now she was going to kill me but then she just wanted to turn me so yeah. Oh and her power is she is a tracker, but I don't think I have that power.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:52 pm

"Yeah, you are not a tracker. You do not have the aura of one." Trackers were very powerful immortals, and the aura they gave off showed that. Kara did not have that sort of aura. "We will try magic then." He smiled deviously at her and moved so that his body was pressing against hers. He moved his lips just a fraction of an inch away from hers, then he closed the gap, pressing his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:55 pm

~Wow! Kara thought to herself he is a great kisser~. And all of a sudden the rain stopped and the sun came out and it was a little hot out then.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Lucian pulled away as he heard the sound of the rain stop and the sun began to shine through the massive windows in the gym. He instantly smiled as he understood what had happened. Kara could control weather. That was amazing, and it even made him a tab bit envious. That was a power he would do just about anything to have. Then it would never have to rain in the city again. He took the smile off of his face and backed away from her. "So, you can move objects and can control weather. Now, what do you need to learn?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Oh I don't know. I guess whatever because Julian wants me out of his hair, so whatever there is to learn. So what I am saying is the normal stuff of being a vampire. Kara didn't sound so happy when she said vampire.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:32 pm

"Are you not happy with being a vampire," Lucian asked her. She most certainly did not seem too pleased with her new life. Most people would do anything to be a vampire. Who would not want to live forever, be powerful, and beautiful as could be? It was odd to hear someone saying they did not want to be. "Julian wants to get rid of you? Are you sure of that?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Well I would have liked it if I could have picked to be a vampire but I had two choses, die or be turned in to a vampire. And I do like being a vampire it's just some thing i'm getting new too and it weird. And I think i'm sure that Julian what's me out of is life, for one I read is thoughts and two that's why i'm here. He whats me to learn these thing so that he can go and I will know what I am doing.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:44 pm

"You just need to give it a few weeks. After that you should have the hang of it." Lucian had been around a lot of newborns, and sometimes it was a real culture shock for them. Many people had issues with turning and some never got over them. "I am sorry that you were forced. No one should be made to do something they really are not ready for or do not want to do." Luckily he had never been in such a situation. "Julian could be masking his thoughts. People do it all of the time."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:56 pm

You can do that? Kara asked. And how do you know if he likes me? Kara asked Lucian. Oh and what are we going to do next Kara wonder to Lucian.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:00 pm

"Yeah, you can. If you practice enough and learn how to focus properly you can block your thoughts, you can switch your thoughts and more," Lucian explained with a smile. "Well, Julian's facade is not strong enough to block me. I got little bits of his thoughts, and he was thinking about how much he liked you. He just wants to get rid of you because he is afraid that he will end up failing for you then be given his spot back in heaven. He does not want to have to choose between you and heaven later on, so it is easiest for him to say goodbye before he ends up loving you." Lucian was not sure if he should be telling Kara that, but he did anyways. "We can do some unarmed combat if you want."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Oh ok well first thing first I will not tell Julian anything just because I don't want to. And i'm not much of a fighter so I think I would fail at that.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:25 pm

"Well, that is why you need to learn to fight. Knowing how to protect yourself is very important when you are a immortal. It is easy to get on someone's badside and if you do they will not hesitate to kill you." Lucian was used to people getting angry. He had a first hand experience with that. He had gotten some of his workers to kill a entire family for him because they were in a way responsible for his father being kicked out of heaven.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Well I know how to fight and then I don't know how to fight. And you can't really teach me can you. I mean Julian tryed to teach me some thing and it fail so I don't think you will have much luck with it. But if you want to try go ahead. I would to learn so new stuff. Oh and that is a little scary I would not want you have, me killed I mean all that power over those people.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm

"Can you do any sort of flips? Flipping is a big part of avoiding attacks." Flipping allowed you to quickly move out of the way of your opponet while fighting. If someone was trying to shoot you, you could quickly flip to the side to get out of the line of fire and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shallow Memories :: Practice Role-Plays-
Jump to: