Shallow Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Memories

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kasha

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:42 pm

So you are cute and all who are you going out with anyone cool cause you look like one of those guys who gets all the girls.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:46 pm

"The only girl I got in my life is Kari," Julian said emotionlessly. Kara was right about girls flocking around him, though. He tended to attract lots of very good looking human girls. "I do not have time to date." He did not explain it any more then that.
Back to top Go down
https://shallowmemories.forumotion.com
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:49 pm

"Well you should and you should stay around too I for one would like it and for two you my meet or run into someone sweet and nice."
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:30 am

"I will think about it. My line of work makes it hard to stay in one place." Julian did think it would be nice to stay in someplace for more then a few months. It would be nice to have a place to call home. He already knew it would not work, though. Humans always grew warry of him, and once they started to get suspicious he had to leave before they found out that he was really an fallen angel.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:33 am

"Well that's good.Um im hungry can we find some food please, I think I my eat your fox soon if not."
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:37 am

Kari growled at Kara as she mentioned eating her and Julian laughed at the human and the fox. "Was does it have to be we? Can't you find a place to eat at on your own?" Their deal had not included him having lunch with her. "Fine, I am hungry too, but after that I am checking into one of these motels," he said pointing around to all of the building that now surrounded them, "and I am going to sleep."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:42 am

Ok that sounds fine with me. And I have to go to the bathroom too. So can we hurry thanks. Suspect
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:48 am

"There is a place right there that we can go to," he said pointing to a little dinner that they were nearly right next to. Once they got there he opened the door and went inside, waiting for Kari to enter, but not for Kara, and he took a seat in a little booth. Kari hopped up next to him and laid down.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:52 am

Awww. I hate boys. I'll be right back . And just me your self.AWWWWW! Sad Sad Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:55 am

Julian rolled his eyes at Kara and picked up the menu so that he could order himself something sweet to eat. He was craving something like apple or cherry pie. "What do you want, Kari? A steak?" The red fox noddded her head yes, then closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:59 am

Kara walked out of the bathroom and sat down and picked up her menu. I want a steak she thought to herself. Ok she said to Julian im ready to order when ever you are.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:09 am

A waitress walked up to the table and gave Julian a flirty smile, not paying any attention to Kara at all. "Is there anything that I can get you," she asked him with another smile.

Julian had to fight to be polite to the waitress. He hated human females so much. He wished they would just leave him alone. "We would like two steaks, a slice of apple pie, and some water." He looked away from the waitress and at Kara, "Is that all?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:12 am

No. But you better start to move away from him or I'll pull that pretty little wig off. So move! Ouch Kara said and kick Julianin the leg.

Last edited by kasha on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:13 am

kasha wrote:
No. But you better start to move away from him or I'll pull that pretty little wig off. So move! Ouch Kara said and kick Julianin the leg.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:18 am

Julian growled as Kara kicked his leg and he stood up. "Forget it." The angel would just go to the gas station and buy something to eat from there then he would find a nice hotel to sleep in before catching a bus to the nearest city with an airport tomorrow. "Get up, Kari, we are leaving."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:22 am

No! Wait I didn't mean to kick you something bite me . im really sorry. Wait is something wrong you look like your hurting but not from me is there something wrong I my be able to help you know.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:51 am

"I am fine, Kara. I just really need to sleep." What was he going to tell her? Oh, well, I was flying and some vampire shot a few fire balls at me and now my wings are totatly messed up and hurt like hell. "If you want you can come and get a room for the night too."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:57 am

Ok we can stay in the same room into tommorrow. Then I'll leave you be and Ill wonder this world all by myself . "That sounds fine with me Kara said to her self . With a smile to Julian. Surprised
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:26 pm

"You can stay with me until your friend shows up." Kara had said that one of her friends was comming to visit her tomorrow, so she could stay until then. Kari got up and started to walk to the door as Julian made his way to the exit. He needed to get a place to stay so he could heal.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Ok well that sounds fine with me. So lets go.Oh and if you think you are getting away with being mean and all after we met your so confused. So lets get go cause im growing old.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:07 pm

~I wish that I could say the same thing,~ he thought to himself as he sighed outloud. He had not aged a day since he died one hundred and fifty years ago. Julian was going to forever be twenty-three. He looked at Kara then he sped up his pace. After a few more minutes of walking he stepped inside of a hotel. "Can I get a suit with two bedrooms?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:16 pm

The counter lady said room 123.Well you know what I never thought rooms go up that high so lets go.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:37 pm

"Thanks," Julian grumbled as he took the key to the room and headed to the elevator. There was no way that he was taking the stairs all the way up to the room. He really did not feel like it. "Hey, when is your friend going to get you?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:41 pm

"I don't really know. But I know it's tommorrow but I ll know when she's here. So don't worry," Kara replied as she followed Julian to the elevator and waited for it to bring them to their floor.

Last edited by kasha on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:54 pm

"Alright, whatever." As long as her friend came to get her tomorrow he did not care. If she was not gone by tomorrow night, though, he was going to leave and Kara would be left in the town alone to fend to herself. Once the elevator door opened he walked out and Kari followed after him as he made his way to the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shallow Memories :: Practice Role-Plays-
Jump to: