Shallow Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Memories

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
@rm
Admin
@rm

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Julian listend to Kara's words, and once she passed out he took her into his arms and carried her over to her bed. His mind was now racing. What should he do now? Should he leave Kara here? Where would he go if he did? He guessed that he could go to London for awhile, or maybe France, or perhaps Italy. He has some friends in all of those place. He could go hang with some of his old buddies for awhile. It would be wrong to just leave the soon to be vampire here alone to go through the horrid change she was now starting to experience. He could not just let her wake up alone, with a thirst for blood and the mind of a killer. No, he could not be responsible for her waking up and attacking and possibly killing God knows how many people. He needed to stay here. He needed to teach her how to be a good vampire, not that there really was such a thing. He sighed and sat down in the chair he had placed beside the bed and stared at Kara until he fell asleep.

-Three Days Later-

Three long days had passed by since Kara was bitten, and she still laid on the bed that Julian had laid her in and she still was passed out. Most vampires woke up three days after being turned, so Julian figured Kara would wake up any time now...well, if her body was accepting the change.
Back to top Go down
https://shallowmemories.forumotion.com
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Kara started to wake up. And she felt hungry but not for food but blood. And she was lying in bed so she turn over and that's when she saw Julian sitting there. She was mad at her self and she was mad at him she didn't want him to see her like this. Kara said why did you stay? You don't like me you think I'm annoying and all. And then her hungry came back and the first thing she saw after Julian was Kari. Kara sat up and looked at Kari and said " you look pretty good , and I mean I'm hungry". Then Kara started to walk after Kari ready to bite her.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Julian stood up and took Kari into his arms, protecting the little fox from Kara, and he moved to stand against a wall. "I stayed because I had to," he answered simply, not going into any details at all about exactly why it was that he had too stay with her. "And, my fox is not food. If you are thirsty, I will show you something you can eat."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:47 am

Kara looked at Julian for a second thinking if she should say yes. Ok said kara looking at the floor a little embarassed for some reason. Julian Kara said are you mad at me?. And the reason she asked that was because he was acting weird...... well to her that is.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm

"No, I am not mad, Kara," Julian answered, his voice without emotion. "Now, take a shower and get changed into something else to wear. There are some clothes that should fit you in the closet." As he spoke he headed to the bedroom door so that he could leave the room and go to the living room area so he could find something to snack on before he died from starving to death. "I will be in the main room, alright?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Kara looked in the closet to see what she could find and then found some clothes and grabbed them. She walked out of the room and then went into the room that Julian was in and said " thanks for watch over me and not leaving me" and then turned around and walked into the bathroom not bothering to lock the door because Julian wouldn't walk in on her. She took off her clothes , turned on the water and got in. She washed her hair and her body and then turned off the water and got out. Dryed her self off and got dressed. She walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where Julian was. So what's next. Surprised
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:07 am

While Kara showered Julian sat at the small tabel in their hotel. He had a dish full of chips sitting before him and was quickly eating them. "You know what, Julian, you are not going to be able to leave her now. You are going to have to stay with her until she is trained and ready to take care of herself." Julian looked at the little red fox that had beed talking to him and smiled at her. "You are wrong, Kari. I am going to leave her soon. I am going to bring her to Paris and find some vampire their to take care of her."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:13 am

Ok Julian Kara said what do you want to do now or do you just want to leave me. Plus are we going anywhere?
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:18 am

"We are going to go hunting," he answered, standing up and cleaning up his mess. He got his shoes on along with his jacket then he moved to the door. "Well, I am going to show you how to hunt and you are going to eat," he paused for a moment and looked at Kara, "By the way what do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 am

What do you mean by what do I want to eat? And if you mean by animal, some thing good I guess, like a deer. I don't know but what I do know is that i'm NOT eating HUMAN. Just to put that out there. And maybe I can eat a wild fox. Kara was trying to mess with Kari but Kara really didn't want a wild fox just because of Kari. Kara thought it was mean to eat some animal that is a fox when you have a friend fox. Who's not to say you won't eat the friend fox Kara thought. geek
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 pm

00C://Remember to use your qoutation marks " when speaking and your sqiguly lines ~when thinking

BIC://
~Good, she does not want human blood,~ Julian thought to himself as he opened the door and headed outside. He would take her to the woods they first met in and kill a nice deer for her so she could drink it's blood. "Come on, Kara. We do not have all day here. There are things I want to do and people I want to speak to."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Ok I am going. And what do you mean your glad that I don't want human blood, I mean don't most vampires drink human blood. But there's a reason I don't what human blood I don't want to kill a human because I was one. Any way I think it's nice what you are doing for me and all. I mean most human guy's are total jerks, that's why I like you the best. Because your not like every one else. Plus you make me happy when i'm around you, that's why I am never going to leave. And your a little cute and most guy's are not.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Julian bit his lower lip to keep from making any rude comments and he did not say anything about her having read his mind. He deserved it for having not been blocking his thoughts like he was meant to. He walked to the forest in silence. Every few moments he would look back to insure that she still was following him. Once they got to the woods he looked at her. "Do you smell any animals?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Yes. Their all over Rabbits, Foxs and Deer. Oh the deer is up head North and a little to the right when you get there. Oh please don't get hurt. please don't get bit or kicked. I really would not know what to do. Razz
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Julian laughed as Kara told him to not get hurt. There was no need to worry about him. There was no way that any animal in this forest was going to hurt him. He smiled at Kara and then he spread out his wings. They were magnificent and without a death breathtaking. Each wing was nearly six feet long and midnight black. They were almost good as new, but he still had a few feathers missing here and there. "Alright, go track it down then. I will meet you there."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Wow! Kara said. Julian Had beautiful wings. Julain Kara said you has nice wings.Ok then let's go and then Kara uphead to where the dear was and then stop for Julian. Ok Kara said looking at Julian do your thing.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Julian smiled at Kara's compliment then he took off in the air, following the scent of the deer until he was hovering over both it and Kara. After a moment he landed behind the deer, quickly moving his hands to its neck. He snapped the neck of the deer and it fell limp to the ground. "There."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Um...Kara said. Here goes nothing, Kara moved over to where the dear was and leaned down and slipped her fangs in the dear and drank all it's blood.Kara looked at Julian and said who did I do?.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:20 pm

"Fine," Julian answerd, looking at the dead deer. He felt bad for having killed it. It was better an animal then a human, though. "Now, you need to kill something on your own. So, go ahead." If she killed kill an animal by herself then she would have one thing down.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:25 pm

What! Kara was looking at Julian like he was crazy or something but she did as she was told she found a deer. She tryed what Julian did do she failed. She was lying on her back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Julian shook his head and sighed as he looked at the vampiress who was laying on the ground, "Wow, you are pittyful," he said, grabbing one of her hands and pulling her to her feet. "You are going to need help from a vampire, there is no doubt about it." He started to walk back to the hotel they were staying in so that he could call a taxi to bring them to the airport.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Hi that deer was mean, ok now if he wanted me to eat him I would be able to kill him. But he didn't want to die. Julian I really think this is a bad idea, anyways where are we going?.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 pm

"We are going to France and I am going to find someone to take care of you." His answer was simple and without emotion. He was just being honnest with her and telling her his plan. He wanted her to know what she was in for. He countinued walking until they got to the hotel and soon enough a cab was at the hotel. He got in after Kara did and once they got to the airport he showed tickets for them both and they got onto the airplane.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Oh Kara said. I don't really like this, I hate heights. Kara looked at Julian and said what is the airplane crashes. And the next thing you know Kara grad Julains hand.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Julian pulled his hand away from Kara and crossed his arms, giving her a strange look in the process. "Do not touch me," he said, a hint of anger in his voice. "Do not worry about the plane crashing. The weather is nice, and even if it does you have to remember what I am and what I can do." He could fly which meant there was zero reason to worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shallow Memories :: Practice Role-Plays-
Jump to: