Shallow Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Memories

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kasha

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:58 pm

So.Ok this has been bugging me. Since I met you you look like your hurt or something I think you should see a doctor tommorrow. When I leave I mean.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:12 pm

"I can take care of myself. I do not need help from anyone," Julian said acidly as he unlocked the door to the room. He went into the bedroom on the right and once Kari was inside he slammed the door shut and locked it.
Back to top Go down
https://shallowmemories.forumotion.com
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Ok. Well good night cause im getting up early.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Julian pulled off his t-shirt then climbed into bed, falling asleep almost instantly. His sleep was peaceful and he did not awake until the sun shined through the window next morning. "Man, Kari, I feel horriable," he said as he sat up. The little red fox had been sleeping right beside him. "That is what you get for messing with people you are not supposed to," Kari whispered softly, not wanting Kara to hear her talk if the human was up.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:38 pm

At 5:00 aclock. Kara sreamed awwwww and swung up from her bed.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:42 pm

"Brilliant," he muttered before getting out of bed and half running, half walking to the room Kara was in, not bothering to put his shirt back on. Hopefully she had just had a bad dream and it was nothing else. A lot of people did not like Julian and he would not doubt that someone would hurt Kara just because she was around him.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:45 pm

As Julian walk in the room Kara. Ran out of bed and wrap her arms around Julian's neck not caringthat he had not shirt on.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Julian looked at Kara with wide eyes, trying to decide wether to push her away or let her get away with it. He could not be nice to her. If he was then Kara would want to stick around and he did not want that to happen. "Why are you touching me? What is your problem?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Sorry I had a bad dream.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:55 pm

The angel pushed her away and moved to sit down on the bed that she had been sleeping in. "You had a bad dream," he questioned her. It better have been really scary because if it had not he was going to be a very unhappy camper. She had scared him a bit by screaming and then she had touched him.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Yeah it was. Oh my freind is coming at 7:00am.So you won't be stuck with me. And you can go on with your life, what ever it is.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:08 pm

"Do you want to go get breakfast before she shows up?" He needed food. He had not had anything to eat at all yesterday. "I do have a life. " Well, he would soon. He was going to find a job as a doctor, buy a house and stay there for longer the a month or two.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Yeah. That sound's fine with me. And this may sound weird and all and please don't take this the wrong way but I like you AS a friend.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:41 pm

"Well, maybe we will bump into each other again someday," Julian said, giving Kara a fake smile. He really hoped that they would not bump into each other again, because even though he would never admit it to her, he kind of liked her too, and building relationships with humans wwas a major no, no.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Yeah, well you know someday you are going to have kids. And all and you wont want to see me I know I know. Wait did you just say you hope to see me again . Weird cause the way you act around me I would think you would never want to see me again . scratch
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:58 am

Julian just growled and took off on his way to get something to eat. She would be gone in a little while, thank God, and he would be on his marry way so that he could take the next step in his life. Maybe if he started helping people and doing good deeds then he would be able to get his spot in heaven back. Then again, he doubted that would go over well, because of his lack of people skills. He growled again, fusterated with himself now and then he stepped inside of the same diner which they had been in the night before.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:01 am

Sorry, kara said to Julian. I hope I didn't make you to upset while I with you.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:39 am

"Do not be sorry." There was no reason for her to be. Yes, she had been kind of annoying, but that was nothing worth saying sorry over, at least not in his mind. "So, uh...what are you and your friend going to do?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:44 am

Uh...uh I should not tell you. So I wont tell you. And it's not cause your a guy or anything it just somthing that can't be said I hope you know what im saying . Sorry if I could tell you I would for sure.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm

"You can not tell me? Why?" His face and voice were both filled with anger. She had been following him around for a day and she could not tell him what her and her human friend planned to do when they got together? It was not like they could be doing anything. As far as he knew most girls just shopped and did things like that when they got together with eachother. "What are you doing? Planning on robbing a bank or killing someone or something?"
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 pm

No! Im not that stupid. I just can't tell you it's something that is not going to be say. Man. Ok you'll found out soon. And I mean sooner then you think kara said to Julian.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Amber wrote:
"You can not tell me? Why?" His face and voice were both filled with anger. She had been following him around for a day and she could not tell him what her and her human friend planned to do when they got together? It was not like they could be doing anything. As far as he knew most girls just shopped and did things like that when they got together with each other. "What are you doing? Planning on robbing a bank or killing someone or something?"
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 pm

"Whatever," he grumbled as he picked up a menu and started looking for something to eat. He was going to get some banana pancakes or something and he would get some ham for Kari. The little red fox had to be starving. "You know what, Kara, now I understand why I have no friends. People are so damn annoying."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm

People , people . Your a person so don't act like your some angle that fall from haven or something . And you the annoying one . Gosh Kara grumbled.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Julian quietly laughed at Kara's comment and her little outburst. If only she knew that he was a fallen angel indeed. If only she knew how long he had been walking this earth and the fact that he was pretty much indestructable. Then her ideas of him would change a whole lot.

He sat down the menu he had been looking at then looked at Kara, "You know, you are a little bit cute when you get angry? I knid of like it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shallow Memories :: Practice Role-Plays-
Jump to: