Shallow Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shallow Memories

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
@rm
Admin
@rm

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm

"I am sorry to hear that you lost your mother." Julian had no clue as to what it was like to lose a family member because he had zero memories of his family, but he was sure that it had to hurt a lot. "Do you have any other family anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
https://shallowmemories.forumotion.com
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 pm

I don't know Kara said. I know my grandparents are died as well with my dad. I have never met my Cousins or Aunts even when I was little I still never met them. My little sister died at the age of 13, some one killed her. I was at the store and then when I came home she was lying died on the floor. So I really don't know about family. And trust, I have a big problem with I don't like to trust people that I don't already know. Well Kara said as she looked at Julian, there is one person I do trust with my life.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 am

It made Julian feel a bit bad to know that all of Kara's family was gone. That was another part of why he had never fallen in love; he feared the pain he would have to feel if he lost a loved one. He had been around plently of immortals that had lost a spouse or a child, and most of them still missed them even after hundreds of years of them being dead. Julian was not good at facing emotional pain at all.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Kara paid attention to Julian think. She could think that Julian had not lost a love one before and if he had he cannot remember it. Julian Kara said as she looked at him, that was all she was going to say. She wondered if Julian knew who she was talking about when she said something about trusting someone. Well Kara said I do not think you have to worry about losing a love one down here on earth. Ok maybe a friend or something like that but like losing a person that you have strong feelings for like love... that hurts. And I do not really think you have any one down here that you love Kara said not trying to sound mean. She turned around getting ready to walk to her bedroom if Julian was done talking to her.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:22 pm

"I love Kari," Julian said. The one person that he really loved was his little red fox. If anything happened to her he knew that he would feel what Kara was talking about.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Well Kara said as she turned around and looked at Julian if Kari died on you it would hurt alot. Well Kara said I do not know how it would feel if a lost a pet, oh Kara said as she looked at Kari. I mean Kari is not a pet. Well Kara said as she looked at Julian I really don't know what Kari is all I know is is she is a red fox. Kara shook her head and then yawned. She was tired and bored, well when Kara is bored she gets tired. Kara went over to a chair and sat in it. Julian? Kara asked she was going to ask him what they were going to do tommorrow but her eyes started to close and next thing she knows she fell asleep in the chair from boredom.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Julian got up and went into his room. Kari was sound asleep on the bed and currled up in a little ball. He smiled at her, knowing that what he felt for her was the love of a family member, not the love of a friend or a pet. He did not see her as an animal. Kari talked, and did everything a human did. He laid down in bed then he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Kara woke up an hour later in the chair. Kara went in the kitchen to see what time it was it was 4:00 a'clock in the afternoon. She was bored and had no idea's of what she could do. Kara walked in her room and sat on her bed looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:01 pm

"Hey, Kara, do you want to go to a club with some of friend and myself, tonight," Julian asked as he walked into Kara's room. He had just got out of the shower and was only halfway dressed, wearing pants, but not a shirt. "If you do, we can go and buy you something nice to wear."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Once Kara saw Julian without a shirt on her eyes went on his ab's, and then she looked up at him. Sure why not.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:43 pm

"You know it is rude to not look people in the eyes when they are speaking to you, right," Julian asked Kara, having noticed that she was busy starring at his abs. He should have thrown a shirt on before coming in here. "Alright, get ready so we can go get your dress."
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Yeah Kara said as she stood up. She walked over to the closet to grab some clothes. Then she looked back a Julian, you can go now she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:04 pm

"Oh," Julian said before leaving to go throw on a shirt and some shoes while Kara got dressed. Once he was in his room he put on a plain white t-shirt and his shoes, then he went to the main area of their room and sat down on the sofa to wait for Kara to come out.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Kara shook her head as she watched him leave. Kara throw on a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt. Her white shirt showed off her curves, then she put on her shoes and walk out where Julian was.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Julian stood up when Kara walked into the room and he smiled at her. There was a few clothing stores inside of the city of blood and he was sure that one of them would have a nice dress that was right for going to a club in.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Kara looked at Julain when she walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
@rm
Admin
@rm

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:49 am

"What is your favorite color, Kara," Julian asked as they exited the hotel and set foot on the streets of the city. He wanted to know so he would know what exactly it was that they were looking for. He did not want to spend two hours looking for something for her to wear.
Back to top Go down
kasha

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Kara looked at Julian. Fuchsia she said as she was walking Kara for some reason got sad. Kara tryed not to show it, she knew the color she liked was her mom's favorite color. Kara forced a smile on her face. Not showing Julian her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice   Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kashas and Amber's roleplay practice
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shallow Memories :: Practice Role-Plays-
Jump to: